Vacancies @ Tedata
The purpose this job is to search for new locations for premises, stores and warehouses. In addition manage the maintenance for all TE Data premises, stores and warehouses. Moreover; unify corporate image in all stores and premises.
- To search and choose the best locations which accommodate TE Data requirements of premises, stores and warehouses.
- To manage, initiate, design, tender, and construct a project close out phase activities effectively, providing the optimal corporate image look for TE Data administrative buildings, stores and warehouses according to TE Data standards.
- To assure meeting the highest standards in terms of quality, cost and time.
- To manage and improve maintenance service of all TE Data premises and stores.
- To prepare reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- To assure meeting the highest standards in furniture technical specs against cost.
- To coordinate with space plan responsible to achieve the best allocation for spaces and buildings.
- To perform any other duties requested by the Direct Manager.
- To determine unit work objectives and set work priorities for subordinate supervisors.
- To provide supervisors and employees with all the necessary technical support and guidance within the department.
- To identify staff training needs and recommend the proper training modules for eligible individuals.
- To liaise with employees on regular basis to discuss work progress towards achieving objectives.
- To have a Strong Planning, Scheduling, and follow up background.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Civil Architecture Ideal