Troubleshooting IT systems when there is an issue reported by computer users. Performing a check to
make sure all systems are working fine and up to date.
Administering the creation, operation, modification, and deletion of username and passwords of
employees in the system.
Implementing security software and tools to ensure maximum security from outside threats.
Carrying out data backups and administration. Installing and maintaining software
• Minimum of bachelors degree in information science
•3 years’ experience with Microsoft environment
•Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) for server systems
• Effective hardware and software problem solving abilities.
• problem-solving skills as problem solving
• Experience with hardware installations and management
• Patience in working with Users and Management
Education major : Information System
Experience : 3 - 5 Years.
Comments : Please 4mention 4 the 4 job 4 title 4 on 4 the 4 subject