Job field: Contracting (Residential Construction)
For a contracting firm the technical affair will be managing & heading the departments of tender, contract, procurement, project control and technical office. He will set strategic plans and he will be responsible for the development of the company’s performance & efficiency.
1. Managing project control department (Planning & cost control).
2. Managing tender department and all pre- contract activities.
3. Managing resources and oversee enterprise activates
4. Manage and overseas procurement activities.
5. Manage and overseas technical office activities (shop drawing, invoicing and quantity surveying).
6. Follow-up & control the progress of all construction activates in coordination with execution division.
7. Prepare method statements and risk assessments for all construction activities.
8. Manage the variation, claims and contractual issues and all post contract activities for construction.
9. Coordinate with execution department for all mutual tasks.
10. Contribute in weekly & monthly meetings with client rep, subcontractors and all involved parties for the projects.
11. Oversee the coordination between different disciplines.
12. Managing manpower performance and setting KPIs
Knowledge and Qualification Required:
1- Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
2- PMP certified is a must
3- MBA is preferred
4- Full knowledge of codes, standards and specifications of the field.
5- Must have minimum (18) years experience in construction field (5) Years of which must be managing the same position.
Language: Excellent command of English & Arabic written & speaking.
Years of experience: minimum 18 years experience.
Kindly send your updated CV to
mentioning the position in the subject area