- Collect, analyze, report the data to increase general sales productivity.
- Develop business process models and documentation for the Sales Force.
- Assist the Head of Sales with all the needed reports.
- Evaluate the sales trends and records and evaluating performance calculated against sales quotas
- Participate in implementation of new business processes and functions Facilitate groups meeting
- such as workshops.
- Coordinate with IT, operations, agency service, finance and other department Prepare all the necessary presentations related to the Retail Composite.
- Analyze the feedback also and oversee the outcomes and set up accounts containing respective
- ideas & conclusions.
- Collect sales records & trends and evaluate performance measured against sales quotes.
- College degree from a reputed university
- Minimum 5 years experience in insurance sales activities
- Excellent relationship management skills (customers,
- direct reports, colleagues and superiors)
- Analytical Skills
- Good market knowledge of the insurance industry Proficient user of computer applications
Gender : Any
Experience : 3 - 5 Years.
Contact Info. email@example.com