Tour Operator needed:
Job description:• Deciding how many holidays to sell each season and the resorts/countries to use
• Producing brochures and Internet-based information
• Providing pricing information
• Marketing holidays to clients via travel agents, websites, brochures
• Plan, create, arrange and operate tour and travel programs
• Provide and organize vacation and holidays packages by coordinating and negotiating with airlines, hotels, ground transportation services, tour guides and sightseeing providers, restaurants and other similar businesses
• Deal with International agencies to attract tourists
• Controls and accounts for tour expenditure
• Creates domestic and international travel arrangements for clients to include air, hotel, and ground transportation
• To have wide range of contacts in Egyptian travel agencies to market company in other countries
-Must be graduated
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the field of operation.
- Excellent command of written English is must, any other language is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of computer skills (MS office ) and internet applications.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Able to work with a team & under pressure
-Must have sales & Marketing Experience in hotels
-Experience from 5 – 7 years
-Foreigners can apply
Send your C.V to
Please write the job title in the subject otherwise it will be ignored