Responsible for managing the accounts payable department and is ultimately responsible for the
efficient management of the purchase ledger function and the payment of all company invoices in a timely manner.
Including: - Ensure the smooth running of the accounts payable department.
- Performing the month end closing process and reconciliations of the ledgers.
- Work on solving and clearing the inquiries of the suppliers (through team or helpdesk).
- Work with the buyers in maintaining appropriate contracts with suppliers complying with the payment terms.
- Motivating & Leading the team, setting objectives and appraisals.
- Regular Reporting & Ad Hoc meetings in the business
- Any other requested tasks.
- Responsible for the inventory costing.
- Reporting and monitoring all inventory matters.
- Report all necessary ratios.
- Retail Background is preferred
- Experience from 4 to 6 years
- Fluent in English
Experience : 3 - 5 Years.