|Job Title: Senior Software Quality Engineer|
|In securing this position you will become an integral part of a growing team tasked to develop of new cutting-edge portals, web based solution, SharePoint, Mobile development and desktop application. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career as a .net Developer and work|
· Computer science or Computer Engineering
· Responsible for conducting & managing quality control & assurance activities
· Create and execute test plans
· Create and execute test cases.
· Write bug reports
· Prepare quality effort estimates
· Implement automation testing
· Ensure customer satisfaction through project acceptance process
· 3 - 6 years experience in software quality assurance & control.
· Excellent Knowledge in software quality assurance and control processes.
· Excellent Knowledge in software development process
· Excellent Knowledge in Quality assessment & implementation models, e.g. CMMi, six sigma, ISO )
· Excellent testing skills both manual and automated.
· Quality certification ( e.g. CSQA,CSTE, ISTQB, CTFL, ...)
This is a fantastic position for an enthusiastic and experienced .net Developer looking for career growth and the next steps on the career ladder.
If you match the above requirements, have the required experience and are looking for a secure permanent role then please send your Resume to us
Senior Software Quality Engineer