To identify, develop and conduct English language and communication skills training programmes, processes and activities to ensure that company employees are provided with the skills and abilities that are needed to for current performance in their jobs, and to enable their development. Programmes may be generic or as a response to a functional/work group requirement.
1. Directly responsible for developing and delivering a wide range of English language courses and communication skills and other modules to ensure that employees have skills and ability to enable their development, in line with organizational and individual requirement, and to ensure language skills are at an appropriate level to meet current position requirements. Includes courses, generic and ad hoc modules. Also develops and delivers training workshops to support corporate development initiatives, in strategic areas such as creative thinking and problem solving. Must effectively manage classroom environments at group and individual level.
2. Provides guidance and advise as internal consultant to line department up to GM level on areas of expertise to enable appropriate decisions to be made with regard to employee development.
3. Produces clear, accurate and meaningful training reports which make appropriate recommendations for further employee development, thus supporting line department in the development of their staff.
4. Supports company-wide schemes and initiatives, by involvement on ad hoc on ongoing basis e.g. as Learning & Development representative/evaluator for QA scheme.
• 5 - 10 Years Experience • Bachelors Degree in Education.
Assists the Supt Learning in developing the course curriculum and learning materials for maintenance staff.
1. Develops appropriate training courses to for maintenance staff client groups and various levels of trainees using appropriate training techniques (including simulator courses). This includes preparing course manuals and instructional materials including blended learning solutions. 2. Carries out competency based training and acts as Assessor / Internal Verifier for competency based training and assessment. 3. All training solutions are developed to support operations/maintenance departments to ensure employee competence to maintain process plants and related equipment during normal, emergency and shut down situations safely and effectively. 4. All training solutions will be designed to directly interface with and support learning needs arising from the Competency Framework and OEMS processes. 5. Monitors and carries out trainee assessments using the necessary occupational standards and competency framework requirements. 6. Maintains accurate records of trainees performance / progress and provides on the job support and guidance for trainees during and after the training event to ensure effective transfer of learning to the job. 7. Evaluates and continuously updates training courses to meet competency framework requirements and ensure that training solutions are in line with industry best practice. 8. Maintains detailed training records to ensure compliance with company QA and audit systems.
• 7 to 12 Years of Experience • Bachelors Degree in Electrical Eng.
Lead the Technical training programs for the Graduate (Bachelor Degree) Engineer Trainees /Operator or Technician Training and Professional/Engineers of the company, aimed at improving individual and organizational performance.
1. Plans & Implements technical training programme for the Graduate Engineer Trainees and Operator/Technician trainees in consultation with the technical departments in the company to ensure structured development of trainees within the company.
2. Reviews & recommends technical training for professionals/Engineers working in technical department in consultation with departmental manager & technical Training Specialist to upgrade technical knowledge & skills of the technical professionals/Engineers.
3. Evaluates Scholars Technical training education in various universities and Recommends for the programme for the approval to ensure that the programme/curriculum meets companys technical requirements.
4. Provides strategic consulting in all aspects related to technical training for organization-wide initiatives and participates in the design, development and implementation of training programs of a broad organizational scope to meet learning & development objectives.
5. Oversees the delivery of technical training specialists/Instructors and practical training & facilities at workshop/laboratories to ensure high standard of Technical training to the company trainees.
6. Consults with cross functional project teams, leaders and/or stakeholders on technical training programmes and develop & implement customised technical training solutions with external subject matter experts.
7. Researches and studies advancements in educational technologies and methods; evaluates effectiveness of training and development programs to improve technical training provision of the technical learning centre.
8. Coordinates with upstream & downstream technical functions of the company on On-Development Technical Training for Engineers & Technicians to provide technical training solutions for Individual Development Programme.
9. Overall responsible for end to end technical training process for engineers, technician, and operators that includes Design of curriculum, arrange/conduct class room & practical training, monitor the progress and conduction of tests & issuing certification.
10. Evaluate & arrange expert from industry/training providers on technical subjects for the class room training to impart best training quality.
Assists the Superintendent in developing the course curriculum and learning materials for Operations and Maintenance staff.
1. Develops the training courses to various groups and levels of trainees using appropriate training techniques. This includes, simulator courses, course manuals, instructional materials and blended learning solutions. 2. Monitors and evaluates the performances of trainees using Occupation Standards. 3. Maintains accurate records of trainees performance/progress and provides on the job support and guidance for trainees during and after the training event to ensure effective transfer of learning to the job. 4. Evaluates and continuously updates the training courses to meet competency framework requirements and ensure the training solutions are in line with industry best practice. 5. Carries out competency based training and acts as Assessor/Internal Verifier for competency based training and assessment. 6. Maintains detailed training records to ensure compliance with company QA and audit systems.
• 7 - 11 Years of Experience • Bachelors in Chemical/Electrical/Mechanical/Petroleum