وظائف شركة جوتن فى الامارات لجميع التخصصات
Senior Purchasing Executive
- Plan, Order and follow up of imported raw material as per Material requirement planning
- Maintain and update recorder level of all imported Raw Material in system on monthly basis for the assigned Raw Material Categories.
- Update raw material price list in system data base and follow raw material allocation as per regional and group purchasing guidelines
- Maintain update supplier list for all indirect material and post relevant agreement in Purchasing Archive.
- Checking of supplier Invoice with regard to prices, payment terms, delivery terms and submissions of the invoice to account and record the invoice submission data. Communicate with relevant suppliers in timely and in effective Manner.
- Follow up on purchasing orders, receive order conformation, shipping details, and shipping documents from the supplier for both imported Raw material and indirect Materials.
- College / University, Master's degree
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Initiative & Responsibility: acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Execution: adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Systematic Approach: uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Analysis & Judgment: quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Effective Communication: communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Constructive Teamwork: co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Degree / Bachelor's or any relevant education
- 1-3 years’ experience in Administration/ Purchasing functions in any Mfg units.
- Excellent skills and competence in handling Purchase functions, administration, Negotiations / good communication/ MS Office skills
- Fluency in English is a must( Arabic / Hindi added advantage)
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Full time