Job descriptionJob ID: 234618
Location: Alexandria, Egypt
Organization: Power Generation Services
Mode of employment: Permanent, Full time
What are my responsibilities?
- Site Accountant is responsible for the site cash box,
- Preparing payments for processed invoices and ensuring that all transactions related to accounts payable are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Preparing, processing and monitoring Bank payments.
- Follow up on advance payment.
- The site accountant is an MM SAP user.
- Responsible for verification of accounting documentation to be in accordance to financial transactions and in compliance with Siemens policies and guidelines.
- Reviews and analyzes project actual and forecast to support higher management.
- Prepares monthly cost forecasts and variance analysis, Leads monthly analysis of WBS and cost center to ensure correct cost allocation.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Qualified accountant
- Ideally CMA qualified
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous experience working in accounting role
- Experience working on site
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process