El Saba Group one of the big automotive companies in Egypt is seeking to hire
Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting a company's computer systems.
Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
• Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
• Install and maintain network hardware and software.
• Analyze and isolate issues.
• Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users. • Evaluate and modify system's performance.
• Identify user needs.
• Determine network and system requirements.
• Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
• Design and deploy networks.
• Perform network address assignment.
• Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
• Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
• Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
• Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Bachelor Degree
- Proven Previous Experience
- Presentable and has a Good communication skills
- Salary : Negotiable.
If you are interested kindly send your CV on
Mostafaemail@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the job title with “Network Administrator”