Ragab Sons "Alexandria branch" Announce an opening Vacancy in
Job Title: HR Generalist
• Monitors the proper execution of the approved HR policies and procedures and ensure the full awareness of all employees in the company of the set policies and procedures.
• Directs and follows up the periodic performance appraisal process according to the set policies and procedures, ensures the compliance to the set time frames, reviews and analyzes appraisal results and ensures providing the feedback to direct mangers.
• Manages the implementation of structural changes and employees placements, directs job analysis process ensuring the proper communication with the company departments.
• Set a recruitment plan for Branch based on actual needs of different departments, and coordinates with the concerned departments to identify the selection criteria and the required qualifications.
• Scanning all the applications and resumes, interviewing applicants, evaluate applicant skill and make recommendations regarding applicant's’ qualifications.
• Make all the necessary procedures for the beginning & end of service (contracts, offer letters, job descriptions, performance evaluation, Resignations, Termination, Absents ....).
• Preparing all reports related to salaries and payroll variables (Absents, Penalties Overtime, Bonus, Salary Increase, allowances, gift, etc....).
• Follow the work of medical and social insurance for staff and solve problems related.
• Follows up the implementation of social insurance regulations & labor office for Branch’s employees.
• Preparing HR Reports periodically (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) to Branch & sent it to the HR Branches Section Head an executive summary about all HR activity.
Experience: 0_1 year
HRM diploma is a plus
You Can Send Your (Resume / CV) with Updated Photo
Rs256hr01@awladragab.com , email@example.com