وظائف فندق Marriott international
Employer : Marriott international
Vacancy : Egypt- Voyage Program- Food & Beverage Eligibility/Requirements To be eligible, candidates must have graduated within the past 12 months or be currently enrolled in a college/university with an expected graduation date within 12 months. Program Details Marriott's 12-18 month, full-time, paid leadership development program for recent university graduates offers a number of opportunities to enrich a Voyager's future career: Hands-on discipline-specific training to support individual interests.
Areas of focus may include:
• Accounting & Finance
• Human Resources
• Revenue Management
• Rooms Operations
• Event Management
• Sales & Marketing
• Food & Beverage Operations
• Immersion in the operations of an individual hotel
• Participation in our unique virtual portal which contains all program curriculum materials and connects Voyagers from around the globe
• Comprehensive understanding of the global scale of Marriott’s operations
• Exposure to and understanding of Marriott’s broad portfolio of global brands
• Opportunities to interact with and learn from Marriott’s global senior leadership Voyagers that successfully complete the program will find an entry-level management or supervisory position that’s the best fit for them.