وظائف شركة Johnson & Johnson Egypt
Senior Financial Analyst - NAF
Johnson & Johnson
• Supports HOF in planning (MTP/PBP/FBP) and forecasting (LAT/MU/JU/NU) cycles with key business partners.
- Collects, challenges and consolidates data from the business partners.
- Ensures alignment with management goals and prepares presentations required for management reviews.
• Responsible for all financial/managerial reporting in corporate systems and supports other functions reporting.
- Ensures completion of monthly, quarterly and yearly required reporting in LYNX, BRAVO, ANAPLAN, etc.
- Collects data from accounting team and ensures the application of all systems adjustments.
- Ensures compliance with WWP and ICH from reporting aspect and ensures the proper documentation of all supporting documents.
- Responsible for handling the correct mapping and allocation of in and out cross charges.
- Supports other functions in completing their reporting (Ex. Headcount, BI assumptions, etc.)
- Prepares all management review decks to assist management track performance and forecast.
• Provides financial consultation for all business departments with special focus with commercial functions.
- Provides financial support in decision making for all business functions.
- Prepares required analysis to facilitate decision making on initiatives and programs.
• Controls OPEX spending of all departments
- Ensures compliance of actual versus budget and prepares BVA analysis on regular basis to ensure alignment with target.
- Tracks expenses posting and guarantees proper booking in accordance with WWP.
• Comply with local laws & HCBI guidelines, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Policy on Business Conduct (PBC).
• Supports finance department in audits by Corporate Internal Audit (CIA) and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Economics is required.
• Candidates will have 3-4 years of work experience, preferably in Pharmaceuticals industry.
• 2 years of Financial Analysis / business control experience in a multinational corporation is preferable.
• Strong ability to understand the bigger picture and thinking strategically without compromising on details.
• Proven track record of success in financial controlling, business partnering and achieving results.
• Excellent command of Microsoft Excel and SAP experience are needed.
• Ability to communicate effectively, influences others, and builds strategic partnership with internal and external customers.
• Ability to gather insights, and use them to build customer oriented plans.
• Results oriented, energetic, self-motivated and possess pro-active attitude.
• Personal integrity and honesty.
• Ability to negotiate, solve problems and make effective decisions with strong analytical skills.
• Fluency in English.