وظائف محاسبين في Majid Al Futtaim
Chief Financial Accountant-Ventures Egypt
Reports to the Finance Manager and is responsible for the monthly general ledger close and overall financial accounting function and trial balance.
Role Responsibilities – Including but not limited to;
· Full responsibility of the general ledger month-end close
· Responsible for the overall TB finalization
· Main point of contact with Financial Shared Service to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines
· Full responsibility for analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and reporting on variances;
· Oversee receivables and payables and is the first point of contact of the customers and vendors
· Manage required reports
· Assist in cost-control measures and monitoring cost in line with the budget
· Management of the Fixed Asset process and compliance with the Finance Manual.
· Coordination with Central Development Team and ensure reconciliation of the costs incurred as per accounting books and as per Development Team
· Management of the Sales and Use Tax accounting and reporting process;
· Ownership of the internal and external financial and tax audit and examination processes, including assisting with the preparation of audited financial statements, footnotes and supplemental information;
· Responsible for all statutory reporting’s in Egypt and overseas;
· Responsible for tax reporting requirements for overseas operations
· Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations
· Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures
· Implementation roll out of company’s accounting policies and systems for new territories that the company will operate
· Supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned personnel; assign work and train staff as needed
· Provide ad hoc reports requested by Ventures and different stakeholders.