وظائف شركة Bechtel للبترول والغاز الطبيعي
Senior HR Supervisor
Job descriptionRequisition ID
- Internal Candidate Under Consideration: No
- Relocation Authorized: None
- Project No.: 26008
- Grade: 26-27
- Ensures compliance with the intent and application of Bechtel’s Human Resources policies, procedures, Affirmative Action Plan and Equal Employment policies as well as applicable Egyptian Labor Law.
- Defines and recommends organizational objectives, specific short-term and long-range plans; monitors progress to assure work objectives are attained and schedules are met.
- Coordinates activities with other WND project groups to ensure project operations requirements are met.
- Evaluates progress of human resources activities and advices modifications or improvement as required
- Provides assistance to management in the creation and maintenance of good employee relations.
- Reviews and recommends for approval, various employee and/or applicant personnel actions.
- Assist in forecasting and finalizing the Project’s staffing requirements.
- Leads and support the HR staff in performing their human resources activities including, but not limited to:
- Assigns work to HR staff to support project operational requirements
- Manages an offsite HR staff responsible for the processing security clearance, work permits (white cards), resident visas, G26 and Coast Guard permit applications
- Advises and councils line management on the resolution of any work related problems that may arise
- Supports line management in recruitment and onboarding of Project personnel
- Advises assigned HR staff on the latest changes in the Egyptian Labor Laws and regulations
- Conducts competency assessment of HR staff and advise required training and orientation.
- Conducts performance reviews of assigned HR staff and recommends the appropriate adjustments
- Advises assigned HR staff on career development and growth plans