وظائف شركة Sarmady احدي شركات فودافون
Job descriptionJob Description
- Lead all HR responsibilities including Sourcing, Developing, Culture Rooting, Rewarding, Engaging and Performance Management,
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing methods; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource and requirements as per labor law; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization values in all possible ways
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and
disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Bachelor degree.
6-8 years of experience in the same field Preferably in an SME fast moving environment.
- Very Good knowledge in English language (speaking, reading and writing).
- Good knowledge of computer applications, digital recruiting platforms and HRMS and Egyptian Labor Law.